Covert Briefs [was Re: Benjamin Truehaft]

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 10:38:29 -0400

List;
 It is my contention that such articles as Ron Torella posted to the list
(Covert Briefs) have no place on Pianotech. As strong individuals we have
enough difficulty reaching a concensus on purely technical topics and
bringing such agendas to this forum serves no useful purpose.  There are many
places to post such as this, and those sites should be utilized to their
fullest extent, but not on Pianotech. Without regard to the usefulness of
Ben's project, and his motives, let us leave these political posturings and
postings off of the list.
Just my opinion.
Jim Bryant (FL)