Tuning advocated by Bach's WTC

Richard m remoody@iw.net
Fri, 18 Oct 1996 12:22:21 -0500

Here is something from the I-net.  The www address has all kind of links.
There is the Mills College list letter.  Also I saw rec.music.early, but
havn't checked it out.

The Jorgenson book was mentioned that Jim recommended.

Can the harpsichord professor be reached by email?

http://www.panix.com./~ro/tuning/kellner_bach.txt

Note - I've gotten mail from Ross Abell who disputes these frequencies
fairly convincingly.  I'll get around to typing them in after I find
that scrap he sent me.
	- ro