non-American participants

oorebeek oorebeek@euronet.nl
Mon, 28 Oct 1996 11:14:56 +0200

Larry, right on!
I hope you understand that I only sypathize with you americans..hey! =
my wife IS American!
It is my second country, domination on the list? my ..s!
Indeed! just because the world is so big and interesting I am =
beginning to wonder about the piano tuners in let us say Thailand or =
Argentine.. how about New Zealand how about China wow! Come on! Are =
there any of you guys on the net? let the list know that yes you are =
connected! and we can exchange great stories and technical details =
and become a fine network!

quote from Larry  Fisher :

"For those of you who think the American domination of the list is =
unpleasant
in some way, I suggest you get your feet wet and post some =
information,
observations, proceedures, questions, or sources of materials for us =
all to
gain from. I rather enjoy hearing how things are around the world in =
an
industry that I've devoted my life to, ever since my first year of =
college.
NO MORE EXCUSES, GET OFF YOUR BUTTS, AND GET ON THE LIST!!  We all =
benefit
when we all participate. Every aspect of every business is becoming =
more and
more global these days.  We have the unique opportunity to benefit =
from
input from around the globe and perhaps from other galactic systems, =
man.
The manufacturing industry could benefit from our observations, =
worldwide
from right here on this list.  FAR OUT MAN.  TOTALLY GLOBULAR DUDES.  =
FEEL
THE FORCE.

For those of you who have posted from other countries, on behalf of =
THE
LIST, I'll express our appreciation for your participation (someone =
has to)
and look forward to your continued participation in the future."

unquote.

So larry, and all you other guys and galls, let us wait and see....

friendly greetings from:

Andr=E9 Oorebeek
CONCERT PIANO SERVICE
Hartenstraat 6-2 1016 CB, Amsterdam