Position Available

Tue, 01 Apr 1997 11:58:28 -0700

List,

As promised, here is the first official announcement.

Inquiries should be directed as indicated in the position announcement, infra.

Additional information is available from me directly.

Please apply soon, if you are interested.

Best to all.

Horace

>POSITION AVAILABLE:
>
>JOB#4410.79**PIANO TECHNICIAN II
>
>UPRIGHT PIANO TECHNCIAN - COLLEGE OF CREATIVE ARTS
>
>Part-Time (.50)/Temporary to 12/31/97; $1,420-$1,708.50/Mo.
>
>Days and Time to be arranged.
>
>APPLICATION DEADLINE: 4/14/97
>
>MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Required: Two years progressive experience in
>tuning, repairing, overhauling, rebuilding pianos and related instruments;
>thorough knowledge of principles of design, construction, mechanical
>operation of pianos of all types; ability to tune, voice, regulate a piano
>to the exact tonal qualities and touch desired by various pianists; ability
>to inspect and diagnose problems, make adjustments, repairs, overhaul,
>rebuild pianos in the inventory; able to effectively communicate at a Piano
>Technician level.
>
>Desired: Five years of documented experience in piano service and repair.
>
>DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Maintain upright pianos within the College of
>Creative Arts; tune, voice, regulate, clean, repair pianos, harpsichords
>and related instruments, and assist with department grand pianos; organize,
>maintain and complete records of all work performed for audit and archival
>purposes; maintain inventory records of all upright pianos.
>
>FOR EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION CONTACT:
>
>Human Resources Department, San Francisco State University, 1600 Holloway
>Avenue, ADM 252
>
>San Francisco, CA 94132 (415) 338-1872 TTY (415) 338-3040
>
>DIAL-A-JOB INFO:  (415) 338-1871
>
>http://www.sfsu.edu/~hrwww

Horace Greeley			hgreeley@leland.stanford.edu

	"Always forgive your enemies,