Performer archive: (Template & Reminder)

Garret E. Traylor traylorg@kic.or.jp
Wed, 02 Apr 1997 15:09:59 +0900

IMPORTANT: Please title your post in the following manner in order to
facilitate easier scrutiny. The SUBJECT would be [Performer archive]
with the artist last name first and first name last.
Subject: Performer archive: (Terrell, Shawn)
Body of post would might be:

[Performer]	Mr. Shawn Terrell
[Concert Date] 	October 11, 1996
[Location] 	Rosen Concert Hall, Appalachian State University Boone N.C.
[Piano]		Steinway Concert & Artist Piano
[Serial #] 	Serial #534
[Tuning Used] 	Well Temperament Thomas Young
[Program]	Bach program: 	Sonatas...…
[Body]		“The story you would like to share.”

 If you have prepared an instrument for an artist of note, please
consider passing along the name of the artist and any particular details
that might be of interest
	Important information might include: Performer, Concert Date, Location,
Piano played on, Serial #, Tuning used, Special types or names of
instruments), or any other details you find interesting. Please edit
your story and keep it to modest length. (One page preferred)
        This would be a treasured thread for technicians in the future.
Sometime in the future I would like to consolidate your accounts,
narratives, tales, and yarns into some type of publication for the
memberships benefit. Photographs will be happily accepted if future
publication format permits.

--
| Garret Traylor | Equal Temperament Piano Services | Okinawa Japan |
| Associate Member at Large | Washington DC Chapter Piano Technicians
Guild |
| E-mail: traylorg@kic.or.jp | Web-page: http://www.kic.or.jp/~traylorg/

| Snail Mail: PSC 482 Box 14  FPO, AP 96362-0014 |