Email Filters, re:putting out the flamers

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Wed, 02 Apr 1997 11:38:45 -0500 (EST)

Guy;
 I have found a better filter than the one you suggest it works as you key in
a post.  It seems to work from electromagnetic energy from the fingertips.
 Very convienient I must say.  :-)
  When you are replying to a post that you violently disagree with it changes
words, or deletes them, to make your reply socially and politically correct.
  I don't know what precipitated this post of yours but when I see a post
from some        person who has his     -     his        .     And this
person is spouting such
   that I will not keep silent, I just say what a                ,and
            he, or she, is.
  Then I may send the post with no fear of being flamed myself! The program
you ask?  It is called 'Common Sense v1.007' and comes bundled with 'Truth
v2.0' and
'Courtesy v.5 (Beta test)'.
Jim Bryant (FL)