Service Vehicle mileage totals

JElving@aol.com JElving@aol.com
Wed, 02 Apr 1997 12:59:37 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 97-04-01 09:08:22 EST, Avery Todd wrote:

<< 298,000 miles on my '81 Ford van. One engine rebuild about 200,000 miles
 ago. >>

I only have 240,000 miles on my '88 Mercury Tracer (Mazda 323). One of these
days I will need to rebuild the engine, but it still runs well and has passed
California Smog standards just recently! Hope I can the same mileage out of
this that I had out of my last vehicle - a 1960 GMC Suburban with 450,000
miles on the original engine (not rebuilt) when I sold it. It is still being
driven by the purchaser.

John Elving, RPT