Apology

EugeniaCar@aol.com EugeniaCar@aol.com
Fri, 04 Apr 1997 07:40:12 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 97-04-03 23:36:44 EST, UNATUNER@AOL.COM writes:

<< Differing ideas are unwelcome, humor ist verboten.
 Auf Weidersehen,
 Jerry Wood >>

Folks,

What are we becoming? Have we deteriorated to a place where only "my" opinion
is worth posting to this list? Have we reached the point that we must blast
someone whose opinion is different than ours? What has happened to civility
and courtesy?

Jim Coleman Sr. recently gave us, as always extremely good advice, a surefire
method to deal with a poster with whose opinion we disagree--it is called the
delete key. It is really working for me--for those very few individuals whom
I know their post will more than likely be offensive to me, I delete without
reading. For those whose post offends me after I've read it, I delete. If
that latter poster has made a comment that is damaging to one's personal
character, I send him a strong protest. The rest, I ignore.

Thank you JC Sr for reminding me that I too am just one small dot in this
universe, and that it is my choice whether I make a positive or negative
difference.

Gina Carter