Vestal Press

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Mon, 07 Apr 1997 17:22:42 -0400 (EDT)

Forget it, Peter. The Vestal Press recently sold out everything, lock
stock and barrel, including their name, to a company called The National
Book Network. Materials previously available from The Vestel Press will
continue to be made available by The NBN, who is also acquiring a number
of other, smaller "specialty" presses similar to Vestel. The National
Book Network's customer service department's toll-free phone number here
in the US is (800) 462-6420. I haven't heard of a web site yet for the
NBN, but if I do, I'll pass it along.

Les Smith
lessmith@buffnet.net