bridges/seating

Greg Newell gnewell@en.com
Tue, 08 Apr 1997 00:13:23 -0400

Les Smith wrote:

  Just wondering, Ed. Would those be the same churches where you walk
  in
  three months after your last service call just to find that they've
  man-
  aged not only to break ANOTHER half-dozen bass strings (maybe a
  couple
  of the ones you replaced last time, too!) but that they've also
  managed
  to break the sustaining pedal, excuse me, the LOUD pedal, in half
  (!)
  AGAIN as well? :-)

  Les Smith
  lessmith@buffnet.net

Les,

        From my end yes, that would definitely be the ones. A GREAT
source of income no?  Why is it that they don't seem to have money for
anything else in life but each and every instrument has it's own
loudspeaker turned up full in a room seating 50 persons max.??????

                                                                Greg

  P.S.     Wait, wait, wait!!!!! I know the answer.          ...

            who cares as long as they pay the bill!!!!!