Pitch raise

TunerJeff@aol.com TunerJeff@aol.com
Tue, 08 Apr 1997 01:00:21 -0400 (EDT)

Dear List & Jim Coleman, Sr.,

<<  Your post has the makings of a nice brochure to hand to customers after
the verbal pitch (excuse me. er pitch raise).  May we use some of your ideas,
or are
 they copyrighted?  Jim Coleman, Sr. >>

     Good heavens! Of course you can use the ideas I throw to the List! I'm
one of those who welcome the spread of knowledge. All my posts are free &
clear to re-post or forward to interested persons. Always. (Some folks have
differing ideas on this, I respect them. Always ask if you aren't certain the
tech welcomes this. Politeness counts!)

Sincerely,
Jeffrey T. Hickey, RPT
Oregon Coast Piano Services
TunerJeff @ aol.com

ps- By the way. What I posted was only the song... there is a dance that
accompanies the (verbal) pitch, too.

    "Each one  (HOLD RIGHT INDEX FINGER UPRIGHT BEFORE CHEST) of the strings
in the piano lives at a constant tension (PULL FINGER INTO FIST. TAP FIST
WITH OTHER HAND AND PRETEND TO PULL STRING TO ARM'S LENGTH. QUIVER SLIGHTLY.)
of between 160 to 200 lbs...."

     Well, you get the idea. <<G>>
:>)
jef