sheared tuning pin-

ETomlinCF3@aol.com ETomlinCF3@aol.com
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 16:12:56 -0400 (EDT)

I have had good results with CA glue as well.  Same method...

Ed Tomlinson
Tomlinson Tuning and Repair

<<
 Dear list.

 In restringing, a new 4/0 pin sheared and I removed it with the extractor.
 However, the other pin I turned in to replace it is now quite loose.
Tunable,
 but loose. I have heard you can take the pin out and swab the block with a
 good 5 minute epoxy, then drive in the same size with good results. Thoughts
 on the subject? Appreciated. Sam Grossner, Chicago. >>