Ladies and (ahem) Gentlemen..

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 00:02:03 -0400 (EDT)

...1st let me thank those of you who responded to my treble string
question...this list is like a daily National Convention, and i hope to meet
some of you in DisneyVille this July...

....if any of you do any work for a Baldwin Dealer, or have in the recent
past, please e-mail privately..i have a couple of questions regarding Baldwin...

....i recently got and have started using the SAT2..now Larry(my mentor, my
guru, The AnswerMan...!!) showed me a way of getting FAC's without moving a
tuning pin...sorta like V.2 of the SAT2...but today, i got some REAL funky
numbers attempting a floor tuning, so i turned it off and the old-fashioned
Aural tuning...and by the way..the SAT has GREATLY improved my aural
skills..especially in my trouble octaves(6-7)......the question i have
is...would anyone know why i would get numbers like
19.8..16.7...4.3..??...yes, i did it twice, and yes it's a brand new piano
(BaldwinE100)...this is the first time i've seen these radical kinda
numbers..i haven't charged the battery since i got it, and it hasn't said
that it's low....AND... I tuned a Baldwin R for a customer tonight AFTER I
got those funky numbers  and got GREAT numbers...so i don't think it's the
battery.....and i don't think i'm beyond *operator error*...but make that
kinda mistake TWICE..??..na...