shop-built tilter? (was Re: Loose pinblock

Gilreath@aol.com Gilreath@aol.com
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 21:49:33 -0400 (EDT)

<< 	So you have been in the patent archives, is it that you couldn't
 down load pictures because the site won't let you, or because of your
 machine or software.  I have been there only a couple of times, and
 picts were not available.  If they are  now please let me know, or
 even just the url you used.
 	Richard Moody   >>

Richard,

I've used both the US Patent Office Web Site  and the IBM PAtent Search Site.
 I'm going to imbed the URLs and I hope they com through.  Let me know if
they don't and I'll just type them in.  They're located as follows:
 <A HREF="http://www.uspto.gov/">United States Patent and Trademark Office</A>
  <A HREF="http://patent.womplex.ibm.com/index.html">IBM Patent Server Home Pa
ge</A>

I haven't figured out yet how to get the images to display on my browser.

Allan

Allan L. Gilreath, RPT
Gilreath Piano & Organ Co.
Berry College