Stwy pinblock separation...I'm desperate!

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 22:09:49 -0500

I'm not sure I understand clearly..  In addition to replacing the existing
plate screws with bolts, I also drill through the plate, block, etc with
additional bolts.  For the area where you have little to grab with the
clamp-- can you wedge something (like a solid 1"x1" block of maple or
metal)  to help contact between pins,etc?  Injecting epoxy alone would not
be my choice.  Good luck.  Relax, it'll be over soon and you'll have a
story to tell!!
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.