Kawai Question

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 17:26:41 -0500

List,

   Does anyone have any experience with the Kawai EX? I think that's the
correct model designation. The new, expensive model concert grand.
   What I'm primarily interested in right now are comments about the sound,
feel, etc. Any personal experience with it, either as a performer or
technician.
   Any technical type comments would be welcome too, of course. (Gotta keep
it relevant.) :-) I've had no experience with it at all and am interested
in finding out anything anyone would like to share.

Avery

P.S. BTW, Don M., you're more than welcome to comment on it too. :-)

Avery Todd
Moores School of Music
University of Houston
Houston, TX 77204-4893