Bush&Gerts upright

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 09:33:24 -0400 (EDT)

> I have a Beautiful Bush&Gert Upright 1904 could anyone give
>            me a idea on the price that I could sell it for.The condition
>            Of the piano is good to excellent inside and out.Thanks Arthur

Before anyone can give you evenr a ball park price, much less an accurate
price, there are a couple of questions that need to asked.

1.  Are you a technician? If not, have you had a technician inspect the
action, strings, bridges, soundboard, etc? I need to know more details of the
piano other than that it is in "good to excellent" condition.
2. What kind of wood, and finish does the case have? Is it an art case, or
just plain?
3. What part of the country do you live?

Willem Blees  RPT
St. Louis