New tech seeks tools. Retiring?

pianotech@usa.net pianotech@usa.net
Sat, 26 Apr 1997 00:16:12 +0000

Hello list.

I am getting ready to put in an order with Schaff but I thought I
would check first.  Does anyone know a tech who is retiring who may want to
sell equipment?  I don't need "everything" at this stage.  Just voicing,
regulating and perhaps restringing tools.  I have a good hammer and
mutes and strip.  I may or may not need a case and I may or may not want an
SAT at this point.

Thanks,  Glenn.

PS>>  sorry to see so many people bailing out.  I haven't seen too
many "wastefull" threads; things seemed to be going well on the list.  Gee,
I hope THIS isn't one of "those" messages!