New Player Pianos

ETomlinCF3@aol.com ETomlinCF3@aol.com
Sun, 27 Apr 1997 09:57:36 -0400 (EDT)

I would strongly agree that the Disklavier by Yamaha, a factory installed and
self diagnostic unit is by far the best and most cost effective for a
restaurant.

Ed Tomlinson
Tomlinson Tuning & Repair

<<
 << A restaurant here thinks they would like an upright player,
  the new-fangled computer type. I can not offer them any
  advise and would appreciate recommendations.
  Thanks,

 Jon Page >>

 Jon,
    IMHO, the Yamaha Disklavier is the best available. They have incremental
 pedaling and they are just a better design, less problematic. Very good
 customer service from Greg, Mark and the others at Yamaha.

 Doug Hershberger, RPT