New Player Pianos

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Sun, 27 Apr 1997 22:38:49 -0500 (CDT)

-------
-------
------
>...My (somewhat limited) experience with these leads me to suggest that eve=
>with very careful
>regulation, the low volume settings may not be sufficiently inaudible (and,
>occassionally, problematic)...
>
>...the muffler
>itself introduces
>just one more thing that some well-intentioned person can inadvertently
>screw up...
>Horace Greeley

Dear Ron, Marcel, Horace, List,

As a current possesser of a upright Disklavier, a factory installed muffler
rail already exists.  And I can testify without reservation, the
combinations possible with the volume control and the muffler rail truly
enhances the volume/voice choices of the Disklavier piano system.  *And*
when properly regulated, can easily allow a whisper volume.

Sincerely,

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician