Do yellow pages pay?

Mon, 28 Apr 1997 07:27:34 -0700

Susan, Rob & List

Call waiting is a small investment which can yield a very large return.

Susan wrote:

>"If you don't get all you want, think of all you don't get that you don't
>want."

Which is another way of saying:

	"The question is not whether or not the glass is half full or half
empty.
	   The question is whether or not the glass is the correct size to
begin with."

Best to all.

Happy Monday!

Horace

Horace Greeley			hgreeley@leland.stanford.edu

	"The defining statistic of death is that it has a one to one ratio."

		- George Bernard Shaw

LiNCS				voice: 415/725-4627
Stanford University		fax: 415/725-9942