New Player Pianos

Paul Graeber pgraeber@1connect.com
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 13:18:51 -0700

Ron,

No hallucination. The older MX100's have the problem you mentioned. A & B's

I think the change was made about the time the Silent Series, along with the Silent Disklavier came out.

At 01:23 PM 4/30/97 -0500, Ron Nossaman wrote:

>At 05:28 PM 4/29/97 -0700, you wrote:

>>After checking our MX100 on the floor (the latest series, just unboxed

>>yesterday) I found that when turning the volume down, the hammer rest rail

>>does indeed engage, but when the power is turned off, returns to normal

>>position.  No pianist should have any problem with the existing system.

>>Eric Leatha, RPT

>>Portland, OR

>>tunrboy@teleport.com

>> "Work is love made visible.  And if you cannot work with love but only

>>with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work and sit at the

>>gate of the temple and take alms of those who work with joy."

>>-Kahlil Gibran

>Thanks for the update. I'd only noticed this on pianos sold prior to four or five years ago. Either this has been fixed since, or I'm halucinating again.

> Ron Nossaman

   </color></bold> Paul Graeber Piano Service

    pgraeber@1connect.com

    San Jose, California

</color></bold>

    Complex problems have simple,