SAT question

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sun, 3 Aug 1997 19:43:27 -0500

Dear list,
I am almost to the point of replacing my third SAT.  I am torn between
getting the plain SAT or the SAT II.  On those of you who have the midi
version and the programs to adjust your tuning by computer, does this get
old or tiresome or does it stay a meaningful way long after the newness of
control is worn off, especially with the cost of the added programs to the
computer.  I do between 1,00 and 1,200 tuning a year so I already spend a
lot of time with my SAT and it will now just get through 3 tunings before I
have to plug in the recharger.  Does the midi stuff just a gee-whiz frill
or will it stay useful after the newness is worn off.
James Grebe
R.P.T. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"If you don't do it today you may not be around tomorrow to do it"