string leveling

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Sun, 3 Aug 1997 22:17:16 -0400 (EDT)

I use as spinet caster mounted into a pin block scrap. This is used as a lever
on another block and pressure is exerted upwards and the wheel rolls forwards.
Even the stringing hook is pulled towards the termination in an effort not
to make
a bend in the speaking length.  Every little bit helps.

Jon Page
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass. (jpage@capecod.net)

PS     yes the surface of the wheel is flat.