Tune-offs

Wallace Scherer WallyTS@CompuServe.COM
Tue, 5 Aug 1997 08:20:23 -0400

Hi,

I wasn't following the tune-off very closely at the convention because I
was more interested in getting in on the business seminars going on at the
same time. (It was my first PTG convention.) However, afterwards I did go
up and plunk on piano A (one of Jim's) and piano B (one of Virgil's). To me
the piano A had octaves stretched a bit more than B, and sounded better.

What was the final result of the tallying? I had to leave before it was
announced, and I just signed onto the list again yesterday.

Wally Scherer
http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/2411