hammer drop

Zen Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 21:37:44 -0400

Hey Jan --

How's the repetition on that piano?  Can you strike the key rapidly (7-9
times per second) and have it play solidly every time?  If so, then I
wouldn't worry about the depth of the drop.   How well and how consistently
the action plays are what the pianists are going to be concerned with, and
for the most part, I doubt they would care what the action looks like as
long as it feels right.

ZR!  RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net