I haven't heard _the sound_

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Sun, 17 Aug 1997 14:30:44 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Avery, my condolences. We have two, folks, is anybody out there who
encountered _the sound_ three times?

At 02:55 PM 8/17/97 -0500, Avery wrote:
>Susan,
>
>   I've *heard* it once while I was doing a minor third pitch raise on an
>old upright. The second time, I heard *about* it the next day. I had done
>a pitch raise of a quarter step or so, on a console (I can't remember the
>brand) and the owners heard the sound sometime during the night. Those
>both happened 15-20 years ago when I lived in the Biloxi/Gulfport area.
>   I sure hope that's it for me!!!!!
>
>Avery
>
>>Several people have told us about the sound (which, thank heavens, I have
>>never heard), each time only once ... has anyone had to hear it a second
>>time, or several times?
>>
>>Regards,
>>
>>Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"I march to a different drummer, whose location, identity, and musical
training haven't yet been established."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant