Dealer$

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 11:08:34 -0600

At 09:25 AM 8/19/97 EDT, you wrote:
>Hi David
>
>I charge for EVERYTHING I do. Outside tunings for the dealer are at 50%
>of my usual fee and floor tunings are charged at 40%.
>regards

Ralph,
	Best regards, sorry to jump in, but I've got to ask WHY do you give such a
hefty discount to the dealer?
	I find that new (dealer) pianos almost always need a little more tuning
..uh..finesse than regular, broken-in pianos. Boy did I ever get a reminder
of that yesterday. A new pso with a name kinda like a URL that had been
tuned in May, and two hours later it still sounded like.......oh well. At
least I didn't sell it.
	Anyway, I just wonder if the competition is that tough, or you want the
new customers, or what. Otherwise I can't see the depth of your discount.
Am I missing something? (besides all but two of my brain cells)

guy

ps: that URL is www.rhymeswithcasper.pso
Guy Nichols, RPT
nicho@lascruces.com
	"Irreversibility is the mechanism that brings order from chaos"
						Prigogine