Impact hammer for restringing

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 07:48:14 -0500

I mostly worry about a pin driven in at a less than perfect angle,
enlarging the hole.  There is no room for this kind of mistake.  I also
don't want to scratch the plate with something that is too powerful..  I
envision a bull in a china shop scenario and don't want to negate the
quality/integrity of the tuning pin hole, or my plate finish.  Thanks for
any ideas.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.