Re More on humidity control

Don Rose drose@dlcwest.com
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 22:07:40 -0600

Hi All,

Ever heard of the local weather bureau...they have records going back years
and will provide you with a formula to convert the data from *outdoors* to
*indoors*.  All but the very tightest houses have several *changes* of air
per day, so what is outside...is soon inside...but you must adjust for
temperature. If you do, you will *probably* find that almost all locations
*require* far better humidity control than they have. Even situations with
DampChasers can *benefit*. IMHO if a DampChaser is using little or no water
in the humid season, it is probably under de humidified. Add more drier
bars, just make sure they are plugged in correctly. Everyone makes mistakes,
so I always check on my next visit. And yes (blush) I did get it wrong the
first time once. :)

At 09:53 PM 8/21/97 -0500, you wrote:
>This whole discussion has encouraged me to study it even further.  I carry
>a regular electronic hygrometer with me and have for over ten years.  I've
Regards,
"Tuner for the Centre of the Arts"
drose@dlcwest.com
3004 Grant Rd.