Room Dehumidifiers vs. Dampp-Chaser

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 23:02:02 -0500

I still have not figured out how a Dampchaser can keep a zone of
humidity different from the room the piano is in more than three
inches away from the heat bar, or the water tank.

Richard Moody
ps  No I havn't measured the humidity 2 inches 3 inches 14 inches 25
inches away from a damp chaser.    Nor compared the values above and
below the soundboard.  But some one has or is gonna ??

.> > my own personal experience, the pianos that have a complete D-C
System