Impact hammer for restringing

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 08:06:35 -0500

Delwin,
I don't know if you've read all of the earlier posts on this, but how about
the question of oiling the tool?  Do you? Does the exhaust face the pins?
I've found electric rotary and demolition hammers now in my catalogs, but
they're very expensive. $500 and up. Thanks so much for the info.  This is
great!
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.