Duplex scale tuning

Mark Story mstory@ewu.edu
Mon, 25 Aug 1997 13:53:22 -0700

I think what you're actually seeing is "gaffer's tape" rather than duct
tape.  Gaffer's tape is 2" wide and had a fabric base, which makes it look
like duct tape, but has a vastly different adhesive that makes it much more
friendly to surfaces.  It's commonly used by stagehands to tape down wires
and everything that needs taping down (and some that doesn't).  Stage and
studio hands hate duct tape almost as much as we do for mostly the same
reason.

Mark Story, RPT
Eastern Washington University
mstory@ewu.edu