new user

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Mon, 25 Aug 1997 13:58:20 -0700 (PDT)

Dear list and Carlos --

What our friend Andre hasn't bothered to say is that he _asks_ me to correct
him! And he gets it right almost all the time, leaving me nothing to do.
<grin> And, wow, does he correct my Dutch!!

He passed the following, though, so I'm safe to send it, (I _think_!)

At 09:55 PM 8/25/97 -0000, you wrote:
>HI Oscar!
>Nice to see a letter from Argentine!!
>
>Just worry a little bit about your English but not too much!
>I worry about it continually because I get corrections all the time from a
certain American Pianotech in Oregon and I seem to never ever get it right!
>On the other hand, let "them" try to communicate piano related stuff in
either your language...or mine....Hey! what you say?