Yamaha GH1B

Travis Gordy tgordy@fullnet.net
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 19:58:14 -0500

Dear Bill: I'm betting you will find something like hardened glue on the
hammer. That's what I found with a sound like you describe, and,
strangly, a Yamaha grand. Years ago and do not remember the model, but
before GH. I can't imagine your customer being interesred in having
their piano rebuilt. I service one GH which is not all that bad, and the
owner is happy.

Good luck, Travis Gordy