Tuning Prices Subject

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 10:06:08 -0600

Hi Dave et al,

This is an "international" forum. Price discussions are appropriate. And
from my own personal point of view very valuable.

My personal price is $110.00 Canadian dollars including our notorious GST.
For you ppl south of the border that is about $80.00 U.S.

If the piano is *more* than 1 hertz flat or 1/2 hertz sharp (-4 or +2
cents), I consider it to be a pitch correction and not a tuning.

At 12:34 AM 8/28/97 -0400, you wrote:
>List;
>
>I was unaware of the inappropriateness of the tuning price discussion.
>My apologies to the list and please consider the subject dead.
>
>Dave Bunch

Regards,
"Tuner for the Centre of the Arts"
drose@dlcwest.com