rerere Prices

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 11:05:55 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ed:

If you are subscribed to both PTG-L and Pianotech, some messages are
posted on both venues. And when you receive a message like this, one
comes to you as private and the other thru Pianotech. If this doesn't
explain it, then there may be something screwy going on.

Jim Coleman, Sr.

PS I always enjoy your good practical remarks backed up with lots of
good experience.  JWC