reply become

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Fri, 29 Aug 1997 08:14:58 -0400 (EDT)

Hola,
Here is some info on organ sites a friend sent in response to my inquiry.
Jon Page
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass. (jpage@capecod.net)

Have your organ friend send an email to LISTSERV@CNSIBM.ALBANY.EDU. In the
subject and first line type "Subscribe Piporg-l <your name>". They will begin
to receive the  listserver's messages. He/she will soon be annoyed at the
volume of mail they will receive, in which case they can poll the group on
how to receive the Digest form of it only once-a-day (I think the server
command for that is "digest Piporg-l", and it'll only work once you've
initially subscribed to the list. If all of the above fails, have them fall
back on the http://uacsc2.albany.edu:80/~PIPORG-L sit