Money & Careers

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Sun, 31 Aug 1997 13:54:06 -0400 (EDT)

>> they'll see Bondi's Piano Service listed 1st.
>

>Only until AAA Piano Service comes along!

...very good..!!..although i believe the area is at saturation point right
now..all the legit tuners use their last names in the phone book.....and
there's been PLENTY of AAA Carpet Cleaners, Travel Agents, Car Repair, etc.
...they don't stay in business long enough to matter...I'm here for the long
haul...and any suggestions, especially from that old dawg Ralph Martin, are
certainly welcomed here..

..i'm taking the slow road to the top..i do have the *advantage* of working
with a large volume(for this area) dealer..that alone plus word-of-mouth
plus YP listing should give me enough work in due time..i'm not in a rush..

..i'm taking the advice of my mentor AND my father to heart..both are very
successful business people and do/did quality work...*Do good work, and get
your price*..sounds simple enough, doesn't it..??..