Erard grand

Peter KESTENS KESTENS.P@Debcom.be
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 11:07:19 +0100

Dit is een meerdelig bericht in MIME-indeling.

't MUZIEKINSTRUMENTENATELIER
PETER KESTENS
BELGIUM
KESTENS.P@DEBCOM.BE

Collegues,
=20
Can anybody of you  help me with the hammerblow of an Erard grand; I =
don't know the exact blow distance, so I can't do a good regulationjob. =
For the moment I've used 46 mm but I've the feeling I have to much =
aftertouch.  I suppose I'll go to about 48 mm.
=20
Where one exspect the dipscrew, there is a screw, but as far as I can =
see it has nothing to do with a real dipscrew.  Can somebody tell me =
what's the use of this screw?  When you tight it, you see the hammer =
doesn't fall down anymore, when you unscrew it, the hammer falls down =
again.  This little screw makes part of the unit that fixes the hammer =
to the hammer rail.
There is also something like an upside down T that has the function of =
the dipscrew; does anybody knows a good trick to regulate this T?
Thanks a lot for your input.
=20
Peter