VJ Lube Recipe

Ronald R Shiflet ron_and_lorene@juno.com
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 22:33:09 -0800 (PST)

This is the recipe that I was given and it seems to hold true. During the
mess, I burned myself and ended up losing most of it to melting
containers.  I would rather purchase it but it may not be available in
Europe.

VJ Lube is a combination of 3 things, all available at a pharmacy.
1.  Petroleum Jelly
2.  Anhydrous Lanolin
3.  Talcum powder

If at all possible, mix this outside,  using disposable utensils.  It
really stinks.  Mix a small container of petroleum jelly into the pot.
Add an equal amount of anhydrous lanolin.  Heat until liquid in form.
Stir in talcum powder until it becomes a light paste.  Let it cool down.
 If you try and pour it (while it's still hot) into the plastic
containers that it came in, it will melt it.  Wait and let it cool down
some before pouring.  Then, try and throw away your wife's soup pan
without her knowing it.

You now have a lifetime supply of VJ lube.

Ron Shiflet