tape on keytops

Ted Simmons ted@palmnet.net
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 19:51:41 -0500

Larry,
   I've found NevrDull to be a very good buffing medium.  It's cheap and
works fine.  I once serviced a piano where someone had run a fingernail
across the keys making a slight scratch in many of the keytops.  Using
NevrDull I was able to buff the scratches out.  I followed that with a
clean, dry cloth to remove the NevrDull residue and the keys ended up as
clear and shiny as if they were new.  This was on plastic keys, BTW.

Ted Simmons