Cleaning Gone Bad

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 20:01:45 +0000

The best way would be to change all the strings.  However, there is
another way,  since there are only a few offending strings.  You could
remove them place them in a large pan.  Add water, washing soader and
boil for twenty minutes.  It sounds alwful but it does work.

Regards,

Barrie.

In article <0003253F.3227@ccmail.arinc.com>, jpiesik@arinc.com writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |