Kimballs ( was Kimballs & Breaking Strings)

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Wed, 14 May 1997 12:34:21 -0400 (EDT)

Yeabutt-yeabutt-yeabutt, I can't really tell my new customer that.
These are not "wealthy" folks, though right next to the piano was a
Lladro porcelin collection valued at more than I earned last
year...............  I could put my whole house, including garage, in
their downstairs....So, how do I say, "crummy piano" in a way that sounds
like it  is really a fine instrument????????????????

 Actually, I tuned a couple of Kimball grands at a church recently that
impressed me.

Leslie Bartlett