Autopilots and VTDs

Elian Degen degen@telcel.net.ve
Thu, 15 May 1997 22:19:40 -0400

Frank, I agree with you.

All over my tuners life I used both systems, but recently I made a simple
test, I would tune the piano with a VTD, take a rest to clear up, and get
back to do it Aural An I coud detect many small diferences. I did a similar
test with some friends many told me they liked the Aural tune better. I do
not want to say that VTD is worse, only that you shoul know how to use it,
and even when you use one, you shoul know how to tune by ear also.

Now I use the VTD to accelerate the process, specially when I have to
change the tune, but I always try to finish it Aural

Elian Degen      degen@telcel.net.ve