Tools lost at O'Hare

Richard Anderson tknostf@foxvalley.net
Thu, 22 May 1997 13:39:05 +0100

Dear List,

I'm writing on behalf of a colleague who does not have access to the
list. While he was traveling through O'Hare airport in Chicago last
weekend his airline lost his tools. So far the airline has not been able
to find them. He asked me to spread the word to my fellow Chicago area
techs to be on the lookout for them if they by chance end up at a local
garage sale/pawnshop, etc.

This was his primary tuning/tool kit. It was in a black soft-sided
camera style bag with thin red stripes on the strap. If you run across
them please email me and I'll forward the info to him. Also, if you know
of someone selling a fairly complete set of tools let me know. He'll
have to replace his lost set.

Thanks,
Richard Anderson, RPT
Elgin, IL