attachment

Anne Beetem abeetem@wizard.net
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 16:43:09 -0500

At 02:00 PM 11/4/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Anne,
>
>   On my Mac (Eudora Pro), under Special, then settings, there is a way to
>have the program automatically send the "vcard" things to the trash. Maybe
>yours could be set to do the same thing?
>
>Avery

  Thanks for the tip, though I just looked and found no such setting under
Settings.  Of course, I have Eudora Light, so it may not be possible.  I'll
just have to clean up my attachments file more often.  I just saw seven
versions of Del's card in my attachments file.  Seems like a silly way to do
things.

 Anne
Anne Beetem
Harpsichords & Historic Pianos