SAT users

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 18:44:09 +0000

> Date:          Thu, 6 Nov 1997 14:48:52 -0500 (EST)
> To:            pianotech@ptg.org
> From:          Phil Bondi <tito@peganet.com>
> Subject:       SAT users

Which reminds...this has probably been discussed before but I
missed it.  When the F is near wound strings and has a high
number can you read the first wound string and split the
difference for your F in the FAC number?  Another words..
18.1 for Phil's F and the first wound string below is 9.1. The
difference is 9 so subtract 4.5 from the 18.1 to get 13.6 for
the F number?

David ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA