SAT II

John Freeman jef@iquest.net
Sat, 08 Nov 1997 08:31:49 -0500

I have a the following SAT II for sale.  It is one of two I own. Like
new, has been used for backup.  Has been kept up to date.  MIDI, FAC,
New Foot switch, used thumb switch, 173 memories, manual, small case,
about a year on a new battery, not a scratch on it.  Serial #1088.
Shipped anywhere Contintental USA $975.00 firm.  I will keep my other
SAT #1038 for RCT backup.  John Freeman, 7720 W CR 550 S, Muncie,
Indiana, 47302-8856.  765-759-5525  Note: I have been tuning for 50
years fulltime.  40 years aurally, 10 years SAT, 2 months RCT.