Keyboard Magazine...

Danny Moore danmoore@ih2000.net
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 00:09:03 -0600

Keyboard Magazine
Box 58528
Boulder, CO80322-8528

Or, for faster service, 1-800-289-9919 (24 hours, 7 days a week)
or follow this link to their web site  http://www.keyboardmag.com/

Are you familiar with their mag?  There is very little to nothing about acoustic
pianos in that mag.  Primarily about electronic music and the various computer
driven synth and recording technology.  Good resource if you're into that sort of
thing.

Danny Moore
Houston Chapter